The village of Castellane lies between the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea, at the gate to the prestigious French Grand Canyon, the Gorges du Verdon. The Route Napoléon runs right through the village which is surrounded by lakes and magnificent sceneries.
Over 300 sunny days a year make this a place to enjoy and where one can truly relax but also live adventures, visit museums, go on excursions and so much more.
Things to do :
- Notre Dame du Roc (hike)
- Lac de Castillon with its nautical leisure base
- La Maison Bio – organic shop and tea room
- Sentier Blanc-Martel (hike)
- Cadières de Brandis depuis le Col des Lèques (hike)
- Brigitte Massage – massage
- Verdon Tourisme – plan your stay
Just a reminder : le Couloir Samson, la Route des Crêtes, le Lac de Sainte Croix, Moustier-Sainte-Marie, Colmar-les-Alpes, le Lac d’Allos, Entrevaux, les Grès d’Annot (hike), …